Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Coffee Station Updates

Coffee Station Sign and Mug Crate | Denise on a Whim
When I redecorated my kitchen, I moved my coffee station to a different area and added a thing or two , like the painted crate, a vintage sugar dish and a cute new sign.

The painted crate was a cast-off found at a craft show a few years ago. It was this red wagon. I took the wheels and side bars off and, voila, new mug and sugar station!
I've been using this old ammunition crate as part of my coffee station for awhile now.
I bought a new canister with a dark wooden top from Walmart to hold my coffee and it fits perfectly into the crate.
Coffee Station with an Old Ammunition Crate | Denise on a Whim
I kept my vintage tea box, because I just love it. And I actually store some tea bags in there, too!
Vintage Tea Box Tea Bag Storage | Denise on a Whim
I used a scrap 2x4 to make myself a petite coffee sign. And I found a couple of mugs at the thrift store that not only look cute, but make it easy to grab a cup on one of those mornings when walking all the way across my galley kitchen to grab a mug from the cupboard seems like way too much effort!
Coffee Station with an Old Ammunition Crate | Denise on a Whim
A small snack bucket hangs on the fridge and another vintage jar holds a few pieces of candy for the kids.
Coffee Station and Snack Area | Denise on a Whim
Everything fits great into this little counter space to the left of my fridge and leaves more room open near the sink, where my coffee station was before. Just a few small switches and my kitchen is definitely in better working order than before!
Coffee Station and Snack Area | Denise on a Whim

Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature
Pin It button on image hover