Monday, February 23, 2015

Passionate, Weird Life Salvaged Wood Sign


Passionate, Weird Life Salvaged Wood Sign from Denise on a Whim
If there is one word that my friends might use to describe me, 
it would probably be weird.
But, you see, I'm totally okay with that.
I think they mean it as a compliment...
Maybe that's why I fell a little in love with this quote
when I saw it on Pinterest.
The weird part really resonated with me.

I wouldn't say that I have an overly adventurous life in terms of doing a lot of wild things
or visiting a lot of fantastic places.
Truth is,
I don't get out very much.
And I simply don't have the extra money for travelling.

But, when it comes down to it,
I lead a pretty darn satisfying life.
I try new things when I have the chance.
I'm able to step out of my comfort zone most of the time
and try something as crazy as skydiving
or as simple as line dancing at our County Fair.
Part of the reason I can do these things
is because, well, I'm a little weird and crazy.
And, because of that, I never really worry about making a fool out of myself.
I mean, to be honest,
I'm pretty much making a fool of myself most of the time in my daily life anyway!

But, you know what?
That's why I lead such a wonderful life.
Being a total weirdo takes a lot of pressure off. :)
People expect me to be wild and crazy and loud.
And I have no shame in being just that!
I don't typically worry about how others are going to perceive me.
I just go right ahead and be the only crazy me that I know how to be.
And it works, I think, because I'm genuine.
No false masks or airs.
Just weird ol' me and all the the nonsense that comes along with that!
Passionate, Weird Life Salvaged Wood Sign from Denise on a Whim
I'm very comfortable in my own skin.
And confidence in yourself is something that just can't be beat!
So embrace your own inner weirdness
and lead an adventurous, passionate life!
Passionate, Weird Life Salvaged Wood Sign from Denise on a Whim

Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature
Sharing at Tweak It Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover