Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Love Is in the Air Valentine Signs: Honey, I Love Your Love

Honey I Love Your Love Salvaged Wood Sign from Denise on a Whim
Welcome back to see sign number 7 in my series!
For this sign, I used an end piece from one my boards
and it was a little broken and misshapen.
But, isn't that the wonderful thing about love?
It doesn't matter what shape we or how many times we've been broken,

it finds us just the same!
When you're in love, it's easy to point out why you love someone.
You can be specific and say you love the way he or she does this or says that.
But one of the greatest feelings in the world is loving someone
and knowing that they love you right back!
We're all in love with being loved!
Honey I Love Your Love Salvaged Wood Sign from Denise on a Whim

If you missed them, check out the first 6 signs in the series...
My Favorite Daydream
Kiss Me
We Found Love
Stacked Love Letters
All that You Are
Love You Madly
Love Is in the Air Valentine Signs on Reclaimed Wood from Denise on a Whim

Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover