Thursday, January 29, 2015

Love Is in the Air Valentine Signs: When I Follow My Heart Wooden Sign

When I Follow My Heart Salvaged Wooden Sign from Denise on a Whim
Are you the type of person to follow your heart?
Or your head?
I think I'm a little of both.
Maybe that's why I like this quote so much.

The use of when implies that I don't just always run head-strong into something on impulse
but that I think about it first.
I'm definitely one to think on matters of the heart before leaping in.
Some of my friends would probably say I OVER think.
But just never mind them... :)
When I Follow My Heart Reclaimed Wooden Sign from Denise on a Whim
The rest of the quote is so sweet and honest, though.
Because whenever I do follow my heart,
it always leads to you!
I may have had a special you in mind when I made this sign.
But I wouldn't admit it because I don't leap ahead in matters of the heart
(refer to paragraph 2)
and it's just a little too soon to be admitting such things, even to myself! ;)
When I Follow My Heart Wooden Sign from Denise on a Whim
If you missed them, check out the first 8 signs in the series...
My Favorite Daydream
Kiss Me
We Found Love
Stacked Love Letters
All that You Are
Love You Madly
Honey, I Love Your Love
I Dream of You
Love Is in the Air Valentine Signs:Reclaimed Wooden Signs from Denise on a Whim

Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature

Follow this project over to the BeYOUtiful Link Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover