Friday, January 30, 2015

Love is the Air Valentine Signs: I Want...You

I Want To Be Loved byYou Salvaged Wood Sign from Denise on a Whim
I'm almost done sharing all of my Valentine signs with you.
Just two left!
Today's sign is a lot cute and a little playful!
It's fun to use typography to create a slightly different message than what the words actually say.
This is clearly a lyric from a song made famous by Marilyn Monroe's flirtatious version.
But what makes the lyric on this sign even more playful
is the use of larger type for I Want You.
You can definitely read it two ways and I love how fun this one is!
I Want...You Reclaimed Wood Sign from Denise on a Whim
If you missed them, check out the first 9 signs in the series...
My Favorite Daydream
Kiss Me
We Found Love
Stacked Love Letters
All that You Are
Love You Madly
Honey, I Love Your Love
I Dream of You
When I Follow My Heart
Love is the Air Valentine Signs from Denise on a Whim

Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover