Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Love Is in the Air Valentine Signs: Stacked Love Letters

Salvaged Wood Stacked Letter LOVE sign from Denise on a Whim
Here is day 4 of my Valentine sign/love fest!
Today's sign is not a quote or a lyric but a very simple statement.
It simply reads Love
because, after all, isn't love enough? :)
The background of the sign is painted in a slightly pinked up version of
Annie Sloan's Emperor's Silk.
I had painted a girl's dresser in this color and had some leftover.
It's a great color for Valentine's Day!
Reclaimed Wood Love Sign in Red and White from Denise on a Whim
Next up: another song lyric sign.
What can I say?
I do love music!
Check out the first 3 signs...
My Favorite Daydream
Kiss Me
We Found Love
Love Is in the Air | 11 Reclaimed Wood Love Signs from Denise on a Whim

Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover