Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Love Is in the Air Valentine Signs: My Favorite Daydream

You're My Favorite Daydream Salvaged Wood Sign from Denise on a Whim
I was lucky enough to get a call from a friend of mine
who is renovating her new house.
Her husband had removed a bunch of wood from one of the basement walls
and she was curious if I wanted it.
Of course!
As it turns out, the wood is absolutely gorgeous!
Most of it is bare but a few pieces had been painted,
so I turned a few of those boards into some Valentine signs!
I'm going to be sharing 11 signs with you over the next few weeks,
all with some fun ways to say I love you.
I can never seem to make enough wooden signs as they're always the number one seller at my booth.
And I sort of got carried away with the lovey-dovey variety last week.
What can I say, love really is in the air!
Reclaimed Wood Valentine Sign from Denise on a Whim
Stay tuned for the next sign of love, coming soon!
Love Is in the Air Valentine Signs from Denise on a Whim

Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover