Monday, January 26, 2015

Love Is in the Air Valentine Signs: Love You Madly

Gorgeous Salvaged Wood Sign from Denise on a Whim
I know I've been saying it lately and in a lot of different ways,
but there's nothing quite as nice as hearing the words I Love You.
The 6th sign in my series says just that, but with a little more urgency!
I guess if I were going to describe Loving someone madly,
I would say it's like a craving you just can't satisfy.
That kind of love where you just can't get enough.
Not enough time with the person.
Not enough kisses.
Not enough cuddles or glances at each other.
Like a new love, where everything feels a little hazy because you have your head up in the clouds.
But, I imagine the best kind of mad love is when you still have that after years of being together.
That's the kind I wish for you all.
And, hopefully someday, for myself.
I'm working on it! :)
Love You Madly Salvaged Wood Sign from Denise on a Whim
If you missed them, check out the first 5 signs in the series...
My Favorite Daydream
Kiss Me
We Found Love
Stacked Love Letters
All that You Are

Stop back by for more in just a day or two!
Love Is in the Air Valentine Signs: Love You Madly Salvaged Wood Sign from Denise on a Whim

Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature

Sharing at Tweak It Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover