Thursday, January 22, 2015

Love Is in the Air Valentine Signs: All that You Are Reclaimed Wood Sign


Love Is in the Air Valentine Signs: All that You Are Reclaimed Wood Sign from Denise on a Whim
Are you feeling the love yet?
I sure am! You all are so supportive of my projects!
Thank you!

This is the 5th salvaged wood sign I've shared with you over the last week or so.
It's another lyric quote from a beautiful Ed Sheeran song called Tenerife Sea.
He is such a great lyricist!

If you missed them, check out the first 4 signs...
My Favorite Daydream
Kiss Me
We Found Love
Stacked Love Letters
And I'll see you soon for the 6th sign!
Love Is in the Air Valentine Signs from Denise on a Whim

Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover