Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Christmas Booth at the Marketplace!

The first touches of Christmas at our booth
Once the calendar turned to November, it was definitely time to spruce up the old booth at Caledonia Vintage Marketplace and get it all jolly! Let's take a peek at the booth and a quick glimpse at some upcoming projects I'll be sharing here on the blog!
Here's our Vintage Suitcase Table all decked out for the holidays!
The Let It Snow Sign in the upper left corner was so cool as I found it that I only added the lettering (with a little glitter and Mod Podge mix over the top). Teal and red? I mean, why would I ever change that chippy combination? :)
Let you heart be light and your home be filled with Christmas!
Here's our Junky Fruit Bowl filled with pretty white vintage ornaments. They're the kind that get all fuzzy when they get snagged. You remember those, don't ya? I sure do!A junky fruit bowl filled with vintage ornaments
A few painted berry baskets (which I plan to use for teacher gifts this year) help add a little Christmas color to this Chippy Dresser top.
Painted berry baskets add a pop of Christmas color
This Magnetic Chalkboard is the perfect place to add a few holiday good tidings!
a Chalkboard full of Holiday Cheer
And a  trio of snowmen invite you into the booth!
A Darling Trio of Snowmen
I hope you'll stop back Thursday to see a beautiful Christmas sign we made from a chippy window and then again next week, when I'll be sharing more about our snowman friends up there, the funky little tree I made from a CD rack as an ornament display, and more great Christmas projects that are sure to get you in the holiday mood! Can't wait!

Head on over and like our facebook page here.
Follow me on Pinterest with this link.
To get all the latest posts through bloglovin', just click this.
New followers and comments absolutely make my day! :)

'Til next time!
post signature
Pin It button on image hover