Friday, October 25, 2013

Pretty Pumpkins

pumpkins, autumn, decor
I love pumpkins and squash. They come in such gorgeous colors, like the few I chose this year. Bright orange, pale orange, peach, white. They're all so beautiful!
You can't really go wrong with a creamy white color. Mine sits atop an old, weathered picnic basket...
pumpkins, autumn, decor
Perhaps my favorite is this squatty, pale orange pumpkin...
pumpkins, autumn, decor
My son picked out a regular orange pumpkin for carving. But my daughter chose this off-beat, bright orangish-red version. She's following along nicely in her momma's footsteps! :)
 pumpkins, autumn, decor
 Here is our group of pumpkins and squash, accompanied by an old chair and a dark red watering can.
pumpkins, autumn, decor
I hope you all are having a beautiful fall! 

Head on over and like our facebook page here.
Follow me on Pinterest with this link.
To get all the latest posts through bloglovin', just click this.
New followers and comments absolutely make my day! :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover