Monday, May 7, 2012

The shop's open. Come on in!

It's official. We've opened our Etsy shop. :)


I can't tell you how exciting all of this is. Some of you may already know that I used to work for a small business and, in the eyes of many, I seemed like an owner. Although I "took ownership" of it, if you will, and treated it like my own in a lot of ways, I actually owned no part of it. Well, now all of that has changed! With the creation of On A Whim, I actually do own half of my own business. And I absolutely love it. And it's so great to be able to share all the fun with Eric. Each step we take together in this venture is a blast!  :)

So, check out our Esty shop.
And make sure to check back often. We'll be adding items weekly (as long as our production schedules cooperate). Hope you like what you see at the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover